Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goodbye and Love to Rivka of Coffee and Chemo.

I am ashamed to say that I just found out today that the world lost a wonderful beautiful soul in Rivka bat Teirtzel from Coffee and Chemo on October 29th after a long battle with her breast cancer.

Rivka always made sure to be not only a mother and wife but also a friend, a voice for moms with cancer, and a shining example of how to fight cancer gracefully.


Rivka, you will be sorely missed and I thank you for reaching out to me during a time that I really needed it. Your example made me reach out to help others as well and I am so thankful for that. I am proud to have known you and will try to carry on your example in my own life.


Light and Love Sweet Friend.

2 comments:

michele said...

Hi Jo. I was a friend of RivkA's and started reading your blog via her blog. I just wanted you to know that I think about you and your family often and hope things are as under control as possible. My condolences on your father's death.

If you feel comfortable doing so, please update your blog from time to time to let people know how you and your kids are doing. Michele

Jo said...

Michele- I am so sorry it took me so long to reply. Thank you so much for your thoughts for me, my family, and my father. It honestly means alot to me.

I'm going to start trying to update again. I think I quit because once all the "now now" stuff is over this gets kind of boring. lol.