Thursday, October 08, 2020

Apologies

    I’m sorry I let this blog basically die. Cancer DEFINITELY has been the “easy” part over the years. My cancer is still growing but it is going very slow. I don’t know how I got so lucky. The rest of my body though is being an asshole plain and simple!

My diagnosis‘ as they stand now are- Metastatic Medullary Thyroid Cancer, Adrenal Insufficiency (lost both adrenals to pheos), Hypothyroidism (no thyroid), Peripheral Neuropathy, Degenerative Disc Disease, Hypermobility Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, Dyshidrotic Eczema, Migraines, PTSD, Adult ADHD, and a bunch of small stuff. Lol. Its alot and it makes life hard at times. I go for genetic testing soon to figure some things out.

The kids are doing good. My oldest has Pheos growing but they are slow and we are watching them and waiting. Thankfully they aren’t affecting his blood pressure or anything right now. He had something go on with his heart awhile ago so we are still seeking answers to that. My daughter is symptom free and hopefully beyond being a thyroid cancer survivor I hope she’s done with all of this.
My oldest son and his wife had a baby in 2017. She is thankfully MEN2a NEGATIVE. The best news an Amma could get. ❤️
 
Anyway- we are here and I’m sorry I’ve been lax.

No comments: