Sunday, June 10, 2007

Okay, Scratch That

I was in love with the blog title "Life's A Faught" until the teenager came up to me, read it, and then turned to me and said "Mom, you DO know that it sounds like someone saying Life's A Fart in a New England accent right?"

And ever since all I can think is "life's a faught...life's a fart". UGH.

So I'm just going to go with what I had planned on calling it which is Cancer Is The "Easy" Part... It's Everything Else That Is Killing Me!!

Enjoy and I promise, no more yo-yo blog titling. ;)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh funny! Sometimes it takes those wise old teens to makes us see things clearly! lol!! Also...I'm glad to know there is someone else out there that does the yo-yo-blog titling thing!!

Jenny said...

Well..friend...I've just made the connection between Life With Heathens and this blog! Really, I must be an idiot or something...and obviously I really think "faught" is funny because here I am again to comment...see me up above there?? Sheesh a moley...how embarassing! lol!! I need to pay better attention....that will be my new goal! lol!