Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dammit. Just Dammit.

Yesterday I had my surgery to remove the lymph node that has been pressing on my carotid artery. Everything went fine and I busted out of the recovery room as fast as I could (I hate laying in those beds when I know I can be home).

I came home and the pain started. No biggie I'm use to pain. Okay so it hurts to move my head. Okay so the incision is lower down than I expected which means people are going to stare at me again. Okay so now I have no feeling at all around my left jaw. Great more nerve damage. Oh well, I can handle these.

Take some stuff for pain and to knock me out for a few hours last night....

And wake up this morning with the left side of my neck swollen and HUGE plus an awful headache. I can hear fluid squishing around in there when I touch it and I have a feeling this means I'm headed back to the hospital in a little while. I don't want to go back to the hospital! This is such crap. Why does something have to fuck up with every single damn surgery?!

*sigh* So yes, this is Jo being a whiny little bitch. I'm not posting to get attention just posting because everyone else is still asleep and I'm crying pissed off tears. Plus, I don't have long distance so I can just call my best friend and cry to her. Don't you feel lucky folks? LOL

Bugger. Bugger Bugger Bugger.

No comments: